Re: [MiNT] windom and gcc4

Quick translation: "to avoid zView crashing when quitting [under MP],
you'll have to wait for a new release of the ldg.prg TSR, which I have
fixed."
Hmm, trouble is I don't use ldg.prg (i.e. plugins are duplicated in memory). But it may have something in common, for sure.

Since zWeather makes use of the same TSR (I think), this might be the
reason. Not sure it has been released, though. Someone should ask
Olivier.
Anyway, thanks for the spot, I'm going to write him (in case he doesn't follow ML).

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org