Re: [MiNT] C++ cout bug

Miro Kropacek a écrit :
Hmm, this is strange, I'm 100% positive my binaries are always output of combo newest binutils + newest gcc, so those on my site are for sure build with binutils 2.20. Is there any way how to verify it?

Sure.
I provided a testcase with my patch for this bug.
http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=4250&action=view
The file p3041data.s is the source to provide to as,
and p3041data.d is the expected objdump result.

Since your binutils version is 2.20 it is unlikely to have the bug.
Maybe Mark has messed up the libraries from several distributions ?

And the first thing to do:
Mark, give us exactly your test program, we will tell you if it works for us or not.

--
Vincent Rivière