Re: [MiNT] XaAES FileSelector

On 1/7/10 3:50 PM, Peter Slegg wrote:
On Thu, 7 Jan 2010 23:44:51 , "J. F. Lemaire"<jflemaire@skynet.be>  wrote:
On Thursday 7 January 2010, Peter Slegg wrote:
I actually realy liked the NAES fileselector.

Typing a few chars of a filename would selet that file,
then just hit enter to open it or whatever.

With the XaAES one, you have to move the cursor up/down
to select the file after typing a few letters of it.
Not in Helmut's version 0.999. It just works like you describe above.

JFL
If only we had a release ;-)

Yeah the only place I know to get Helmut's build is broken right now? I can of course try to build from CVS now too.

Thanks,
Mark