Re: [MiNT] QED

Looks like my reply might not have been sent...

Don't you people agree that having a subversion client is a top priority?

Or do we have such one already? The one I heard about at <http://www.radix.net/~atari/> looks like it is not to be trusted.
Does anyone uses it?
Is an easymint RPM planned for this package?

Benjamin Gandon a écrit :
Very good idea !

But do we have a working plain SVN client yet?
If not, I guess this is a first step, don't you think?

Code folding (with support of Craft-like generic code-folding syntax) is one of my current wishes to help maintain the Adebug code.

Benjamin

Mark Duckworth a écrit :
Seems like the most appropriate place to discuss this...

I've had thoughts of extending QED into being a full fledged IDE.  Features that I wanted to include are project management, updates/commits from Cvs and svn via gui, builds and debugging via the guy and GDB and maybe some other little features.  I'm not under the impression that this would take a huge effort or time to implement and it would be nice to have a cohesive modern IDE.  I like the idea of code completion too but that might be tougher to accomplish especially on our slow machines.

Thanks,
Mark