Re: [MiNT] New branches !

Paul Wratt wrote:
I could check the changelogs, but the bugtracker (changelogs) is not
linked up yet... nudge nudge wink wink

Alan reported he had a path error on accessing cvs after I turned it on. So, I turned it off.
This is the error Alan was getting.

cvs commit: cannot find pre-commit filter `/usr/bin/php': No such file
or directory
cvs commit: Pre-commit check failed
cvs commit: cannot find pre-commit filter `/usr/bin/php': No such file
or directory
cvs commit: Pre-commit check failed
cvs [commit aborted]: correct above errors first!
cvs commit: saving log message in /tmp/cvsqKe17g

I checked the path to php using 'which php' and it was correct. And the path to the checkin.php for mantis is correct as well.
I haven't had time to look into it since... and I forgot!

I'm in the final push getting the house ready for our new addition to the family. So, things are a little busy for me.

If anyone has a suggestion, I'll try them this weekend when not painting.

Rob