Re: [MiNT] QED

On 1/8/10 9:03 AM, p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk wrote:
http://meld.sourceforge.net/meld_file1.png

Like this.

With IDEA it is very easy. When editing a module just a right click
menu allows you to compare the local copy with the cvs HEAD or
any version.

Up pops another window like the one above showing the differences.
It uses a system like the arrows in Meld between the columns to
let the user push changes across into the local copy.

The same sort of thing happens when doing an update of the local copy
and there is a clash requiring a merge.

Peter
I like all of this but the order of features will be as follows:

1. Project management, new GEM layout for IDE view.
2. Import and commit changes to cvs (very basic)
3. Build management
4. GDB integration
5. Breakpoints, watches, etc
6, Colored diffs view, etc.

You know you can use egale for diff'ing in GEM.

Also beware that this is way down the road. I have work to finish up with the GEM instant messenger conversion to C++, the SUM site, sparemint, building sparemint for coldfire, etc. All more important to me at least since I can just use netbeans with aranym for now very comfortably.

Thanks,
Mark