Re: [MiNT] QED

Mark Duckworth a écrit :
You know you can use egale for diff'ing in GEM.
Actually, Egale lacks an automated diff search algorithm (or did I missed something?), and lacks some interoperable output like unified diff for instance. Most of all, I recently contacted the author to get and maintain the sources (Egale was formerly listed as an orphaned project) and he just answered they have been lost. :-(
So, Egale might look pretty, but the diff tool is still better featured.

/Benjamin