Re: [MiNT] XaAES+nvdi-et400

Helmut Karlowski wrote:

>> N.AES works just fine with NVDI ET4000. Used it for years on my TT.
>> N.AES is started directly by MiNT. However, I never got past 1.15 on
>> the TT.
>
> What does MiNT > 1.15 do that makes any AES fail?

I don't know if it does anything. But it means that I've never tested
the kernel module XaAES on my TT, just Henk's version which worked fine
with NVDI ET4000. However, I can't remember if I started it from the
desktop or not.

Btw. I'm using XBoot, which opens a physical workstation and runs before
MiNT. Perhaps this is why N.AES worked with NVDI ET4000? I don't think
I've booted without XBoot for almost 20 years, so I don't know what
happens without it.

Jo Even