Re: [MiNT] Compiling FreeMiNT

Alan Hourihane wrote:
It would be nice if you can provide diffs between your previous changes
and later changes on your site as well.

Is that possible ?

I guess you have your own additional patches for Gentoo, and upgrading is a headache...

I usually make a diff between the old patch file and he new patch file to check what I have changed between the 2 versions. If you ignore the "diff", "+++" and "---" lines, you see the actual changes.

Would it be enough for you to use this method by yourself ?
When you download a patch from me, you keep the original one. Then when you download another one, you make the diff. Then you see the changes you have to do, even if you didn't get all my versions.

--
Vincent Rivière