Re: [MiNT] Sting setup (was: Mint Newbie!)

Christos Tziotzis a écrit :
Well, has anyone managed to add an atari to a pc network using sting? I haven't and so haven't a few other people I know.
Sting has been working nicely for 10 years at home... All I know is that you have to be very carefull when setting it up.

George Nakos a écrit :
I haven't even managed to get it to ping yet on any of my machines (2x
Falcon,  MSTE,  STE,  TT). Including several other people with various
configs.
This is usually a matter of bad network address or bad netmask setup.
Send me by PM your setup so that I can check it : your ROUTE.TAB file content, your PC address/netmask, your Atari IP address, etc. By PM only to me, because this list is not the place where to discuss Sting setup issues.

/Benjamin