Re: [MiNT] GCC 4.4.3

Kåre Andersen wrote:
Add my name to the list of thankful users of your Ubuntu repos! Any
updates are greatly appreciated :)

Wow, 2 users and a third potential one :-)

A small advertisement for other interested people:
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/ubuntu.php

Unlike the Cygwin ones, my Ubuntu build scripts are quite clean, flexible and reliable (they are included in the Ubuntu source packages). Basically, we just have to download the old source package, replace the old source and patch archives with the new ones, update the changelog and version, then run the build command. Then we get the new binary and source packages :-) Well, in theory.

I have spent the whole week-end to update the patches, build scripts and Cygwin binaries, and I will be quite busy this week... But I will update the Ubuntu binaries when I have some time.

--
Vincent Rivière