Re: [MiNT] __Unwind_Resume

Miro Kropacek wrote:
I was able to compile zView against newest libraries
(freetype, fixed windom/ldg) with very little changes. It's very MP
unfriendly (VA protocol I guess + 2-3 other places where it crashes) but
except this it works really nice. I was able to open PDFs, huge JPGs,
... what a cool software!

Very good !
Your patches should be included in some official place.
We are currently seeing more and more software being recompiled with modern compilers and newest libraries... It means they are alive :-) If some package is recompilable with GCC 4.x, it means it will be possible to recompile it easily for ColdFire, if it does not use assembler.

    The question is: which exception model is good for us ?
    The answer is probably "the same as GCC 2.x", as usual.
    I don't know which choice had been made for it.

Isn't there any way how to check it? (from src.rpm patch, looking into
binary for some string, ...)

Easy... but lazy.

I will make some tests and start a new thread for that.

--
Vincent Rivière