Re: [MiNT] __Unwind_Resume

Because... The "clean" target in zView's Makefile is incomplete.
It doesn't remove pdf/*.o.
As a result, pdf/pdflib.o is distributed in the source archive by error !
Then this file is not rebuilt when you type make.

Finally, I'm right: you are mixing new object files with old ones :P
True true, once again, Vincent! Many thanks for this observation, I totally missed it. I was able to compile zView against newest libraries (freetype, fixed windom/ldg) with very little changes. It's very MP unfriendly (VA protocol I guess + 2-3 other places where it crashes) but except this it works really nice. I was able to open PDFs, huge JPGs, ... what a cool software!

The question is: which exception model is good for us ?
The answer is probably "the same as GCC 2.x", as usual.
I don't know which choice had been made for it.
Isn't there any way how to check it? (from src.rpm patch, looking into binary for some string, ...)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org