Re: [MiNT] [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] freemint/sys/sockets/inet4

From: "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de>
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 12:00 PM
To: <mint@lists.fishpool.fi>
Subject: Re: [MiNT] [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] freemint/sys/sockets/inet4

I would probably have to do the same if I want to do any work on
MiNT/XaAES myself. However, I don't feel good about it. I have nothing

What do you mean? There is lots of software that compiles on a TT using gcc, and a great deal works even with pure-c, just for MiNT/XaAES atari might be too week.

That's what I mean. I have no use for gcc for my own projects, I write them in plain ANSI C with the standard libraries. I'm using PureC for now, but will move to AHCC in the next few months.

Jo Even

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4694 (20091216) __________

http://www.eset.com