[MiNT] how to compile stik/sting stuff with gcc4

Hello,

this is slightly offtopic from mint but there's some chance I'll find answer here -- I wanted to recompile Zorro's zWeather (to release corrected version which can read newer xml from weather.com) but I'm stuck with one header file from sting package and that is transprt.h. Original file has some #ifdefs for gcc but unfortunately, these are no longer compatible with gcc4, well known problem with clobber register syntax. Does anybody here of some updated version of this file?

Or do you think when I'd attach mentioned file with error output it could be easy to fix (and put somewhere for everyone) ?

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org