Re: [MiNT] problem: FreeMiNT daily build 'Helmut enhancements', jan 11th

Am 11.01.2010, 17:13 Uhr, schrieb Miro Kropacek <miro.kropacek@gmail.com>:

Did you try also 030 version? As I suggested earlier, these are exact kind
of errors which you would spot with broken memory in CT60. FreeMiNT is

Seems only (or all) CT60-users are having probs with either mint or xaaes.

I'd like to know which versions run on their machines (030,040,060,or 000) and which not.

So please report!

Also the gcc 2.95-version behaves better than the gcc 4-compiled.

--
Helmut Karlowski