Re: [MiNT] QED

on 1/11/10 5:07 AM, Paul Wratt wrote:

> You do practice "save often" dont you, well I guess you do now..

Yes I do, lol
Most I ever lose now days is maybe a few lines.  I just press control-s
before almost every paste operation, eventually it strikes if you use it
long enough.

> There were a couple of other things I wanted to look at in QED, cant
> say if I'll get to them atm tho...
>
> BTW, would a compile with the new MiNTlib help, particularly the
> register clobber fixes recently applied to that and other libraries

I've tried looking at the code related to the paste functions, but "C" isn't
my cup of tea as they say.  :)

--
Lonny Pursell    http://www.bright.net/~gfabasic/