Re: [MiNT] patch:XaAES:Makefile

Am 15.01.2010, 20:37 Uhr, schrieb Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:

However, since make ignores the SHELL environment variable and always set it to /bin/sh, there will be no efficiency improvement.

By /bin/sh it doesn't have to search the path ...

The efficiency I meant comes from:

+xversion.h: .
+	$(SHELL) xversion.sh

so it's only called when something has changed, but the gain is rather small. I just want the diffs to dissappear.

BTW: I'm looking for a way to call this every time make is called without changing something in the upper dirs. If make all is entered, my method doesn't work. How?

--
Helmut Karlowski