Re: [MiNT] Daily freemint kernel builds

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 4:23 AM, Helmut Karlowski
<helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:

> I agree. What I want long term is:
>
> 1. select multiple files
>
> 2. provide mv, rm, chmod ..
>
> 3. enter the pattern in the FS (doesn't ROM-AES have this?)
>
> and also for completeness
>
> 4. let other FS replace it
>
> 5. do this unblocking thing
>
> 6. maybe implement some common FS-protocol
>

> But to get the stable version asap, I would only do 5. and maybe 3. for
> now, or leave everything for later. 1. and 6. may be related.
>
> But I can't promise to do any of these so soon.
>
> --
> Helmut Karlowski

for XaAES it may be better to supply the minimum you have indicated,
then do to a XaAES created FS, that does the other things, at which
time the code can be updated to handle the use of both selectric and
the MagiC fslx function (mentioned by Gerhard)

That would cover any situation where memory was a issue, and allow
users to use a FS of there choice

Paul