Re: [MiNT] 'cd' does not like u:

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 17:23:25 , "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:

> > If 'cd c:' works but 'cd u:' doesn't then I'd say cd (or MiNTlib) is
> > broken and should be fixed.
>
> None of them work.

I don't know the ins and outs of this issue but I just tried this:

bash-2.05a# cd u:
bash: cd: u:: No such file or directory
bash-2.05a# cd c:
bash-2.05a# ls
accs          auto.1        btfonts       clipbrd       easymint      isapnp.cnf   mint.old     nvdi.bak   sting      xboot
assign.bak    auto.2        bubbles       config.bak    extendos      isapnp.dmp   mixer.inf    nvdi.inf   sting.inf  zcontrol.acc
assign.sys    auto.4        cache040.acc  config.sys    gemsys        ldg-cpx.log  mvdi.bak     qfax.inf   thing.idx  zcontrol.inf
assign.xxx    auto.esy      cdaudio.acc   cops.inf      guides        mblast       mvdi.cnf     rasn.cfg   tools
ati11pat.prg  autoexec.bak  cdaudio.bak   cpx           hddriver.sys  ming         n_aes        scrap.txt  ttfonts
auto          autoexec.bat  cdaudio.rsc   draconis.inf  install       mint         newdesk.inf  stik_cfg   utils
bash-2.05a#

with FreeMint 1.16.3

Peter