Re: [MiNT] Patch for xaloader.prg

On 11 mar 2010, at 02.20, Paul Wratt wrote:

> may be related (cant find files), or is it the detection on a cold CT60

Actually my previous statement was wrong. It happens sometimes when switching the CT60 form 060 to 030 mode. Next boot, freemint gets lost and somehow persists on using the default binary (mint.prg) despite the presence of a 060 binary (mint060.prg). No big deal, I wouldn't be surprised if the "feature" originates from some CT60-oddity.

-- PeP