Re: [MiNT] Patch for xaloader.prg

Am 11.03.2010, 08:57 Uhr, schrieb Miro Kropacek <miro.kropacek@gmail.com>:

When talking about oddities, does anyone observe this (on CT60): I boot into
freemint (might be just pure basic shell, nothing special), then I do
software reset ('reboot' or from xaaes) into TOS and there's 90% chance I
get sooner or later bus error. When I use hardware reset or reset from that
bus error state, TOS is sound and stable. I have no clue what could cause
it, certainly it's something in kernel/ct60tos, not some external app.

You should try the same with a debug-kernel.

--
Helmut Karlowski