Re: [MiNT] INIT : file not found

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 08:15:09 , "Jo Even Skarstein" <joska@online.no> wrote:

> [...]

;-)

> > SATA becoming the most popular, so IDE is even hader to find.
>
> You can use SATA with an IDE<->SATA adapter. Works fine on my Milan.

Yes, except mine is SATA Slimline, so adapters are very hard to find.
It looks like that : http://www.addonics.com/products/io/adsssai.asp
I were about to order this one, but shipping is 1.2x the price of the
item. So I'd like to find such one in EU, if possible.
But, so far, I couldn't find any in EU.

J.-Luc