Re: [MiNT] INIT : file not found

Hi,

On Wednesday 21 April 2010, Jean-Luc CECCOLI wrote:
> > > SATA becoming the most popular, so IDE is even hader to find.
> >
> > You can use SATA with an IDE<->SATA adapter. Works fine on my Milan.
>
> Yes, except mine is SATA Slimline, so adapters are very hard to find.
> It looks like that : http://www.addonics.com/products/io/adsssai.asp
> I were about to order this one, but shipping is 1.2x the price of the
> item. So I'd like to find such one in EU, if possible.
> But, so far, I couldn't find any in EU.

What about SD/MMC <-> IDE adaptor[1]?

Both physical & GB size of memory cards are smaller than real IDE or SATA
drives and the cards don't break if you drop them (the adaptor may
though)...

	- Eero

[1] For example:
http://www.delock.de/produkte/suche/Delock_2_Laufwerk_IDE_1x_CF_Card_+_1x_SD_Card_91672.html?setLanguage=EN