Re: [MiNT] Messages received twice

I have corrected this problem with Entourage's mailing list manager option.
This topic comes up now and then and the powers at be steadfastly refuse to
change the behavior.  When I hit simply "reply", Entourage automatically
redirects to the list and not individual, if I want to send to the
individual I have to hit replay all.  It effectively reverses the odd
behavior of this list.  I say odd because it is however the 'only' mailing
list out of the 5 or 6 that I'm on that requires some external forces to get
it to work like the rest.

I have also never accidentally sent a post to any list by mistake, ever.
They are all entered into my address book as something obvious like "[MiNT]
Mailing-List".

So if any of you use Entourage, I'd suggest trying the mailing list manager
option.  :o)

--
Lonny Pursell    http://www.bright.net/~gfabasic/