Re: [MiNT] Peter's emails

On Fri, 14 May 2010 20:01:53 , Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr> wrote:

> Jean-Luc CECCOLI wrote:
> > I use MyMail too, and I have to change the settings twice a year.
> > Each last sunday of march, I set the timezone to EET, then each
> > last sunday of october I revert it to CET.
> > It is currently set to EET. Could you please tell me if the offset
> > is still wrong ?
>
> Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 19:50:59 +0200 (EET)
>
> Correct... probably by chance !

Not sure... the current message will be sent reverting to CET,
just for testings purpose. Then I revert it back to EET.

> As I said, the timezone name is a useless comment.
> The offset is correct, +0200 is right for France in Summer.
>
> But we have never seen something different from +0200 in the offset field
>  !
> Does this mean that MyMAIL does the correct thing only in Western Europe
> (excluding UK) during Summer ??

Just wondering... what are the settings into Peter's /Default.cfg/
file ? Those in mine are :
#
# Used by TIME and DAYTIME clients and servers:
# (Values used by me, in France in the year 2010.)
#
TIME_ZONE   = +60
TIME_SUMMER = 03.28.10.31
TIME_SERVER = ntp.unice.fr
#
It must be somewhat important, I suppose...

Regards,

J.-Luc