Re: [MiNT] Peter's emails

Jean-Luc CECCOLI wrote:
Not sure... the current message will be sent reverting to CET,
just for testings purpose. Then I revert it back to EET.

Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 10:19:52 +0200 (CET)

Same as usual. The comment field has changed, the offset is still +0200.
However, your clock is still 37 minutes in the past, isn't it ?

Just wondering... what are the settings into Peter's /Default.cfg/
file ? Those in mine are :
#
# Used by TIME and DAYTIME clients and servers:
# ---------------------------------------------
# (Values used by me, in France in the year 2010.)
#
TIME_ZONE   = +60
TIME_SUMMER = 03.28.10.31
TIME_SERVER = ntp.unice.fr
#
It must be somewhat important, I suppose...

This is a new information !
This is certainly some time zone settings.
But this seems to be related to some NTP client, to keep the local clock on time.
I don't know if this is related to the offset used when sending emails...

--
Vincent Rivière