Re: [MiNT] tos.hyp: vq_devinfo

> Is tos.hyp wrong?

Maybe.

The problem is that I lost overview about that function.

- I know that vq_devinfo came with NVDI 3.00.
- There is also a function vqt_devinfo with the same opcode (248) in
  SpeedoGDOS 4. Can you find in the tos.hyp, the link in vq_devinfo
  is broken.
- In SpeedoGODS 4.2 vqt_devinfo have the same opcode but difference
  return values. But I have no binding.

At the moment I don't know what binding is in which SpeedoGDOS
version.

I think vqt_devinfo is until 4.0 and since 4.2 is like the NVDI
binding vq_devinfo. But I am not sure.

Gerhard