Re: [MiNT] XaAES:Singletask-mode

Am 08.05.2010, 11:52 Uhr, schrieb Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>:

I tried running PurePascal with the 6th May Helmut daily
build but it behaves the same as before.

There is a demo-version of purepascal, which I tried to run, but it does not run under MiNT at all. I loaded it in the pure-debugger, to try to bypass the MiNT-test, but without success: It always ran into an illegal instruction. I have a feeling purepascal is self-modifying.

The desktop and menu gets all mangled and eventually the
whole system locks up solid.

I hope you also used the kernel from that archive? And have set bit 16 in the pp-binary?

--
Helmut Karlowski