Expected:
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 15:48:47 +0100 (BST)
Obtained (wrong):
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 15:48:47 +0200 (EET)

The setting you have modified has changed the timezone name, I believe it is a useless field, only here as a comment.

The important thing is the offset, and it is still set to +0200, a totally bogus value in your case. I wonder where it comes from.

So you're right, the only thing to do is probably to contact the author of MyMAIL and report this, as it is very likely to be a bug.

--
Vincent Rivière