Re: [MiNT] patch:MiNT:single-task

Helmut,

It sounds like this is more useful in the DEBUG FreeMiNT kernel.

I think I'd be happy wrapping this up with that as it seems that the
Pure-Debugger is a pretty low level application and using that with a
FreeMiNT kernel with DEBUG capabilities sounds like a match.

How about wrapping your patch hunks with...

#ifdef SINGLE_TASK
#endif

and then in KERNELDEFS you can add SINGLE_TASK as a new build option.

You could commit your code as is then but it would be easy to disable if
there are problems.

Thanks,

Alan.