Re: [MiNT] Sparemint urls

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 11:46 AM, Mark Duckworth
<mduckworth@atari-source.org> wrote:
> On 5/29/10 3:50 PM, Paul Wratt wrote:
>>
>> I cant find the thread or posts recently made regarding:
>> 1 - the RPM upload url
>>

> ftp://sparemint.org/incoming/
>>
>> 2 - the latest RPMs page
>>

> http://sparemint.org/sparemint/NEWS.html
>
> Two new icons in the middle of the page.
>>
>> note that I also cant find the latest linked into the old site menu either
>>
>> Can someone help me out
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Paul

thanks for the replys

especially big thanks to Mark for the new (?) links

question:
 "are all the html pages accessible from the cvs"

If so, then I'd like to submit a cleaned up set, mostly its just:
<LINK rel="stylesheet" href="../sparemint.css" type="text/css">
needing to be
<LINK rel="stylesheet" href="../../sparemint.css" type="text/css">

I think, I would need to check to be double sure..

Cheers

Paul