Re: [MiNT] Patch for Fdlibm in CVS

On Wed, 2 Jun 2010, Vincent Rivière wrote:

Alan Hourihane a écrit :
Oh, 5475.softfloat - shouldn't that just be 5475 ?

It seems that only the first part is used... Not very clean.

Also, the -m68000 option and so on are still supported for compatibility, I believe the new -mcpu=68000 is strictly identical. You could use that kind of syntax in the spec files to avoid specific cases. But it may not be compatible with older compilers...
(note: -mcfv4e is deprecated)

They way the makefile was designed was basically you had targets:

68000.soft-float
68030.soft-float
68030.68881
etc

And then make takes each piece to use for compiler directives. So, I just disabled the FPU part of it, added Coldfire, and fixed the Coldfire parameters instead of changing/rewriting everything.

The Makefile is very hackish, but it does work.....

Keith