[MiNT] new GEMlib point release

While looking over the cvs_history page on the sparemint site, I found
myself looking at the Changelog files in lib/gemlib.

I checked the cvs, there have been quite a few changes, but that
changelog has a last entry of:
- BUMPED to version 0.43.6

I did find the changes listed in the parent Changelog, in lib (which
you wont get if you cvs co lib/gemlib)

With all that is happening atm, and especially for the last changes
commited, I think it would be a good time to make a "new version" of
GEMlib available (point release)

I am not 100% sure, but I think there are some newer binary versions
available around the net somewhere, although I may be confusing the
version though, I'd have to find that page again

Even if the next commit is just to add the missing (new?) commits to
the GEMlib Changelog, it would make sense to bump the version and make
a point release, if everyone is happy with the result.

with the number of changes since Arnaud's last log entry, and the fact
that the last change was to add both register clobber protection & CF
support, v0.50.0 might be a good jump, or something that can lead upto
that, in time for ACP/FireBee and MiNT (stable 1.17.1?) release

What do peeps think?

Paul