[MiNT] sparemint html pages

I see someone has fixed up the pages, CSS & images, thanks who ever that was..

with normal code, patches are supplied, not sure how this relates to
html pages though

I've attached a modified cvs_history.html, fixed the copyright sign,
reorganised the content, add some that were not there

not 100% sure what else needs doing (atm, one page at a time)

I see there are a couple of pages missing a footer/copyright, not sure
how many yet

if this change is OK, how should they be submitted, the page, or a
patch. and should a page be made after ALL the changes are made (atm)

Cheers

Paul
Title: SpareMiNT and the FreeMiNT Software Archive - CVS Repository History

Sparemint logo

Home Information News Development Download Mirrors

The FreeMiNT CVS Repository History

Complete GNU style ChangeLog (auto generated from cvs2cl every day):

CVS statistics of the repository (auto generated from cvstat.pl every day):

Copyright © 2003 Frank Naumann. All rights reserved.