Re: [MiNT] Sparemint urls

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 2:09 AM, Rob Mahlert <rmahlert@charter.net> wrote:
> On 6/3/2010 9:14 AM, Paul Wratt wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 11:46 AM, Mark Duckworth
>> <mduckworth@atari-source.org>  wrote:

>>> ftp://sparemint.org/incoming/

>>> http://sparemint.org/sparemint/NEWS.html
>>>
>>> Two new icons in the middle of the page.

>> thanks for the replys
>>
>> especially big thanks to Mark for the new (?) links
>>
>> question:
>>  "are all the html pages accessible from the cvs"
>>
>> If so, then I'd like to submit a cleaned up set, mostly its just:
>> <LINK rel="stylesheet" href="../sparemint.css" type="text/css">
>> needing to be
>> <LINK rel="stylesheet" href="../../sparemint.css" type="text/css">
>>
>> I think, I would need to check to be double sure..
>>

>> Cheers
>>
>> Paul
>>

> It depends on the page. I know of a problem in the perl script used to
> generate package pages has the wrong link info similar to what you have
> above. But it's for images.
>
> look for the buildsite link at the bottm of the page to see if it's used to
> create the page you have in question.
>
> Rob

I had seen that also, mostly because there seems to be 2 different
routes to see the pages (I cant remember which pages I was looking at)

"Generated automatically Wed Jun 2 19:24:02 2010 UTC by buildsite.pl
Revision 2.7 ."

I will have a look at the Perl scripts and spend a bit of time
tracking down "the other route", there should be a way around these
problems, but it will take some time to trace & test a solution

Cheers

Paul