[MiNT] Conholio 0.7r

Hey ppl,

I've made a new version of Conholio, my terminal emulator project for XaAES. This is not a major update, but it cures some bugs which probably affects CTPCI/Radeon users. There were also some bugs regarding the VT100 implementation which manifested themselves in e.g. PICO. Apart from that, this release doesn't add any new features since v0.6.

Conholio is designed to trade memory for speed, and to provide a fast windowed (and fullscreen on certain machines) terminal on machines with slow video throughput. It has tabs, and a brand new VT100 emulator which seems to be more accurate than TosWin. I've tested it successfully on Hades 060 (ET4k and Mach64, 8bpp), Milan 040 (S3, 8bpp and 16bpp), Aranym (fVDI, 16bpp, 24bpp and 32bppI), Falcon060(VIDEL, VDI & NVDI, 1-8bpp, 16bpp), Falcon060(SuperVidel, VDI & NVDI, 16bpp, 32bpp), CT2 and F030@16MHz (NVDI, 1-8bpp, 16bpp). I haven't benchmarked it, but on VIDEL graphics it's magnitudes faster than TosWin in all modes.

Grab the new version here:
http://xaaes.atariforge.net/download.ph ... t=conholio

Note: If you try it, please let me know if it works. If you think rendering bitmaps directly to the target format prior to blitting it to the screen will break your drive, rape your dog, and make your mother pregnant - don't even bother.

-- PeP