Re: [MiNT] Conholio 0.7r

On Sunday 18 Jul 2010 23:18:48 Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
> On 07/18/2010 10:48 PM, Peter Persson wrote:
> > Interesting idea. That would actually make my life a whole lot easier,
> > and fonts etc. would be Someone Elses Problem (SEP). It does however
> > require a VDI with offscreen bitmap functionality.
>
> Which means fVDI, NVDI or TOS-VDI with Enhancer. I'm not sure if
> Enhancer works Nova VDI or MVDI.

In my experience, fVDI's offscreen bitmaps functions do not work or are not
implemented, I couldn't understand which. Enhancer works with fVDI though, but
the screen gets corrupted. I would love to be proved wrong, since I developed
a program that does not run on the Radeon for this reason...

JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire