Re: [MiNT] GEM frameworks

So the current GEM frameworks available (with fairly recent libs):

DGEM
BIGlib
winframe <-- same as in XaAES
Windom2
CFlib <-- some widget emulation
GEMlib <-- VDI & AES only

I know that some of these are Pure C or GCC only, and "fairly recent"
means anything within the last 4-7 years

Some of the above libs are available for Lattice C and some Pascal
implimentations, and that there are some Pure C libs available for
AHCC.

What about GFA basic libs? I know there are a few modern libs for it. And STOS?

I need a fairly thorough list to make a dev kit that is as broad as
possible (language wise)

Cheers

Paul