Re: [MiNT] 1.17 Release - Call for documentation updates !

On Sat, 7 Aug 2010 18:41:32 , Jean-Luc CECCOLI <Jean-Luc.Ceccoli@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> On Sat, 07 Aug 2010 16:48:07 , Alan Hourihane <alanh@fairlite.co.uk> wrote:
> >

> > > Please include the resource-file xaaes009.rsc in the distribution!
> >
> > Presumably it's already in the daily builds ? If so then it will be in
> > the distribution.
> >
> No such files into the builds...
> I'm going to test the Trunk and go back and report.

Well, so far I always downloaded and ran stuff from Helmut's builds.
Why ? Just because of bugs I directly reported to him and that he
fixed, and I didn't really know if each fix he did would be done
in the Trunk and Ozk's builds. And, also, because I couldn't afford
testing each build each time. And because, most of the time, I just
switch my computer on to read my mails and then switch it off,
after getting headache trying to understand the discussions that
you, developpers, have when you're heavily working. I'm definitely
not the one that will be able to help you building applications. :-(
Thus, it took awhile before I found the MyMail and HighWire bugs.
OK, testing is needed over the last Trunk build. In spite of problems
accessing it today from 17:15 to 18:30, I fianlly could download it,
install and run.
Both the bugs I reported regarding HW and MM are not there, that's
fine. But what else should I test ?
Anyway, it won't be before monday, as tonight is 2nd of 20th "Night
of stars", and I am a member in an amateur astronomy association.
The coming night will never end, as well as the one before... :p

Have fun, and think to those who will face hundreds of people... ;-)

J.-Luc