Re: [MiNT] 1.17 Release - Call for documentation updates !

Am 07.08.2010, 19:16 Uhr, schrieb Jean-Luc CECCOLI <Jean-Luc.Ceccoli@wanadoo.fr>:

you, developpers, have when you're heavily working. I'm definitely
not the one that will be able to help you building applications. :-(
Thus, it took awhile before I found the MyMail and HighWire bugs.

Your reports have always been a great support!

The XaAES in trunk and helmut are the same - only differences is in the kernel.

fine. But what else should I test ?

Test the shutdown. There is still stuff I'd like to commit (see my last post on the topic).

--
Helmut Karlowski