[MiNT] Some suggestions about XaAES trunk

Hello,

I've just installed trunk from freemint.org and I have a few very
small corrections to suggest for better consistency:
- remove the space in the XaAES menu between "Launch" and "...";
- add trailing dots after the menu entries "Task Manager", "System",
"Log" and "Resolution";
- "Quit all App" should be "Quit all Apps";
- capitalize "desk";
- get rid of the weird icons at the bottom of the System dialog and
the File Selector -- unless they have some use I'm missing.

Also, what is the difference between the "xaaes.rsc" and "xaaes009.rsc" files?

Cheers,
JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire