Re: [MiNT] 1.17 Release - Call for documentation updates !

Am 07.08.2010, 17:48 Uhr, schrieb Alan Hourihane <alanh@fairlite.co.uk>:

On Sat, 2010-08-07 at 12:27 +0200, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
Am 07.08.2010, 10:41 Uhr, schrieb Alan Hourihane <alanh@fairlite.co.uk>:

> Can people look over the current documentation.
>
> Also please look at the current 1.16.1 beta release tarball and the
> readme.txt and add/update for current behaviour. Especially Helmut for
> XaAES changes as those are going to be very user visible changes.

The usrguide.txt in doc/xaaes covers the pre-km-version. It needs to be
rewritten in most parts.

I've just begun (it really needs to be done).

O.k. When ?

Not today, I'm afraid. I think it's best to provide one document that is usable instead of scattering the information over source, config-files, some html-pages, etc.

Here's what I have so far:

http://mitglied.multimania.de/zabruder/files/system/xaaes.html

This is the html-output of an udo-source. The ascii-version looks better ;-)

Most of it is created by copy/paste. I guess I'll add at least the things that are new - it's already in my changelog, should be done within a few hours.

--
Helmut Karlowski