Re: [MiNT] 1.17 Release - Call for documentation updates !

Am 08.08.2010, 13:52 Uhr, schrieb Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>:

> And, oh! I just remember some complain about the LAUNCH variable being
> ignored,
> when starting up. I don't understand why, as there is the following line
> into
> the cnf file : launcher = u:\opt\toswin2\tw-call.prg and there actually
> is
> the tw-call.prg file into the opt folder.

Look in the docs (see my previous post - it's launchpath now, launcher is
deprecated since ages).

I still have launcher = u:\opt\toswin2\tw-call.app  in xaaes.cnf
I am not sure what tw-call does, something to do with toswin ?

What does launchpath do ?  I read the docs but I am not clear.

"
LAUNCHPATH <character-sequence>

Define directory from where the XaAES-launcher starts programs. A pattern to select typical executable files may be appended.

Example: launchpath = u:\usr\gem\|*.prg|*.app|!*.*|*.acc
"

What is not clear?

Just forget about tw-call.

--