Re: [MiNT] Install MiNT 1.17

Am 21.08.2010, 11:22 Uhr, schrieb Piotrek <mietniow@agh.edu.pl>:

Until now I used MiNT 1-16-3 alpha with XAAES and I would like to have new version. I try it to copy new MiNT060.prg to auto folder and folder 1-17-0
to MiNT folder, but I dont know it crash and I must to reinstal EASYMINT
again.

Do you know what and when it crashes? When XaAES is loaded? There is a file xa_boot.log in the xaaes-directory, does this contain anything?

WHat files I have to copy and what I must to change in mint.cnf or
xaaes.cnf ?

Maybe the documentation could help.

http://wiki.sparemint.org/index.php/Mantis:start

I will be very grateful for help?

You have to help us to help you by providing more information (hardware, state of the crash, etc.)

--
Helmut Karlowski