[MiNT] Useful site for MiNT (new) users

Hello,

While trying to find out how to set up dhcp on my system, I
found these pages : http://phsw.110mb.com/index.html
I didn't know that it would be that easy, but thanks to the
explanations in http://phsw.110mb.com/sw-mintdhcp.html my
system now retrieves its adress directly from my router. :-)
Furthermore, http://phsw.110mb.com/sw-mintupgrd.html explains
the way to upgrade to naother version without suffering from
the "INIT : File not found" problem.
Maybe I'm the only one not knowing this site so far, but just
in case I wouldn't... have it bookmarked! ;-)
And, what is a very good thing, it correctly displays on our
browsers (just tested with HighWire and CAB, this one giving
better results than HW... but this is another story).

Regards,

J.-Luc