Re: [MiNT] Problem with Highwire under XAAES

On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 20:56:05 , Piotrek <mietniow@agh.edu.pl> wrote:

> I tried to with the other version too, but it is still the same.
> I have tested with MiNT with XAAES and NAES.
> For expand the resolution (800x608x256k) I used both blowup and Videl
> Inside 2.04
> Under the NAES highwire ver. 0.3.4 beta6 (version for 060) it was working
> fine, but with XAAES it was working only with blowup.
> For information Falcon it is not connect to internet and I have changed
> only a program to expand resolution in AUTO folder.
>
> In my opinion mayby is problem with other CPX or ACC, but it is strange.

Hello,

I remember having had problems with blowup, looong ago.
They all vanished when I threw it and used CentVidel to expand
the resolution of my FalCT60. I managed to get 1024x768x256c on
my 95 MHz FalCT60.
I don't know what the status of CentVidel is, I don't even know
if it still can be found.
If you can find it somewhere, give it a try.

J.-Luc