Re: [MiNT] Problem with Highwire under XAAES

On Sat, 4 Sep 2010 22:43:26 +0200 (EET), Jean-Luc CECCOLI
<Jean-Luc.Ceccoli@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 20:56:05 , Piotrek <mietniow@agh.edu.pl> wrote:
>>
>> I tried to with the other version too, but it is still the same.
>> I have tested with MiNT with XAAES and NAES.
>> For expand the resolution (800x608x256k) I used both blowup and Videl
>> Inside 2.04
>> Under the NAES highwire ver. 0.3.4 beta6 (version for 060) it was
working
>> fine, but with XAAES it was working only with blowup.
>> For information Falcon it is not connect to internet and I have changed
>> only a program to expand resolution in AUTO folder.
>>
>> In my opinion mayby is problem with other CPX or ACC, but it is
strange.

> Hello,
>
> I remember having had problems with blowup, looong ago.
> They all vanished when I threw it and used CentVidel to expand
> the resolution of my FalCT60. I managed to get 1024x768x256c on
> my 95 MHz FalCT60.
> I don't know what the status of CentVidel is, I don't even know
> if it still can be found.

You get this resolution 1024x768x256c without boost of board.
I found Centvidel ver. 3.2.4, but on my falcon with CT63 without boost I
have only expand resolution up to 800x608x256k (using only software
expand). There is "Horloge" 25MHz, 32MHz and 40 MHz.
Besides i think, I will to want to my CTPCI and then expand reolution much
more.

Best Regards
Piotrek

> If you can find it somewhere, give it a try.
>
> J.-Luc

Dr Piotr Mietniowski
Department of Electronics
AGH University of Science and Technology
Av. Mickiewicza 30
30-056 Krakow, Poland
Bldg. C1 r. 212 tel. +48 12 617 30 44
e-mail: mietniow@agh.edu.pl