Re: [MiNT] cookie jar

On Tue, 28 Sep 2010 22:10:21 , Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no> wrote:
> On 09/28/2010 06:47 PM, Peter Slegg wrote:
>
> > This bug started appearing very recently and happens say every 10-15
> > times I reboot.
> >
> > There are probably 20 different things I could disable, that equates
> > to an awful lot of rebooting.
>
> Yes, debugging can be tedious. Now imagine how to debug this without
> being able to reproduce the problem! That's why it's so important (and
> valuable to the developers) to find out how to reproduce a bug.

Yes, well I have been a developer since the early 80's. The usual
suspect is the last thing that changed caused the problem.

I just remembered 2 other changes:

mint.cnf
setenv PKG_CONFIG_PATH u:\usr\lib\pkgconfig,u:\usr\local\lib\pkgconfig

xaaes.cnf
setenv SDMASTER   C:\EASYMINT\SHUTDOWN\SHUTDOWN.APP

but I think the problem appeared before the second change. I thought the
pkg_config_path should use a ; and not a ,

Peter