Re: [MiNT] cookie jar

On 09/28/2010 06:47 PM, Peter Slegg wrote:

> This bug started appearing very recently and happens say every 10-15
> times I reboot.
>
> There are probably 20 different things I could disable, that equates
> to an awful lot of rebooting.

Yes, debugging can be tedious. Now imagine how to debug this without
being able to reproduce the problem! That's why it's so important (and
valuable to the developers) to find out how to reproduce a bug.

> What actually manages the cookie jar ? Is it the kernel or AES ?

The cookie jar is managed any program that creates or deletes a cookie.
The kernel only allocates space for the jar.

> Where is this error alert coming from ?

Probably from the program that tried to create the cookie.

Jo Even